Thursday, July 11, 2013

Finishing up some projects

Finishing up some projects

Of course everyone has different habits when it comes to sewing and how they keep their sewing room. I sew a lot, everyday! I use precuts, so I am not drowning in scraps, but they still accumulate. SOMETIMES I start a project and then I get so excited I start another project and have a tough time going back to the first. So, as the above processes take place, things start to get messy.
 
 
To the right of the chair is more mess! Basically I have three projects in the works and I made some "test" blocks for two other projects. (The other parts of my house look only marginally better...). SO...I must have a breaking point, because every now and then I sew up my half finished projects, toss out some scraps, use up some scraps, etc. I believe I have REACHED my breaking point and am making some progress! I also wrote the patterns for both quilts.
 
 
I also cleaned out my "fabric closet". Here is most of my unused fabric.
 
Gosh, I feel like I am confessing my sins here! Confessions of a fabricaholic!! Confessions of a messy person who sews a lot. But that is my point, I am not THAT messy....
Stay tuned for the finished products. The quilts always look so much nicer quilted!
Check out my patterns here.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment