Saturday, June 29, 2013

Auto Fabric Baby Boy Quilt

ANDOVER sent me this great fabric called "Auto" to make a baby quilt with. My five year old son loves it. He is the unfortunate recipient of a lot of girl hand me downs...but that is another story.
 
Here is a picture I took while I was sewing! I used my "Borderline Crazy" quilt pattern.


Laying out the rows. Above the picture I have a few blocks made up from ideas I am working on. Crowded sewing room!!
    

 


 
Below is the finished product. I especially like the orange and green. The designs on the fabrics are cute too.....little cars, road signs, different and interesting strips and polka dots. I quilted it with straight lines and squares. It is an easy allover design. The thread is a variegated. It looks great against the black backing. Not kind to little mistakes though, so beware!!
 
Finished quilt made with Auto Fabric from Andover and the pattern "Borderline Crazy" by Sweet Jane (me!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment